Syntax Highlighting

2:32 AM

last hour I decide to install a syntax highlighting in my blog.

I try :
  1. chili
  2. syntaxhighlighter
  3. CopySourceAsHTML

I was explain each of them for those who wants to use them.

Chili :

chili is a nice Jquery plug in that works good but you cant use it in blogger
easily,because chili needs a space that they library put in there.

SyntaxHighlighter :

SyntaxHighlighter is a good highlighter but it has a bug with "BR" tags. i
don't want to see that in my codes :-&

CopySourceAsHTML :

that's a soooooo nice plug in for VS.Net 2008.it's an open source project that
you can download and install it on your vs.net 2008 with out any key files and
etc . . .

this plug in is very easy to use, when you write some code on your vs.net you
can highlight it and Right click on that and select "Copy as HTML" then he ask
you a question and then you can paste your standard HTML form any where you
like.

I love it,that's a nice plug in.download and enjoy it.

1 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    Thanks

Post a Comment